Acne & Rosacea Treatments
Please read through the information completely before scheduling.
FIRST APPOINTMENT CONSULT/TREATMENT
$125 1.5 hours
This is what to expect from your first appointment
- We consult with you regarding your experience and your prior treatments
- analyze your acne
- give you a lot of useful information regarding products, diet, supplements, medications and much much more
- take preliminary pictures
- test your skin for sensitivities,
- make product recommendations and show you exactly how to use the products. Product purchase is a requirement in order to come in for treatments. You will not see results if you do not follow recommended protocol so keep that in mind
- do the treatment, which includes exfoliation by means of peels or enzymes, extractions and Acne Clear Rx Light Therapy
I use the Face Reality Acne System in office and for home care. Using the prescribed home care is going to be 90% of what you do to get clear and maintain clear skin. Coming in for in office treatments every 2 weeks and adjusting home care product usage per recommendations for the recommended amount of time is also a crucial part of this system. It requires time and commitment on both of our parts, think of me as your acne treatment coach! This program is also awesome for treating Acne Rosacea as well. Acne can be treated very easily by an acne specialist and should never be treated with antibiotics (unless staph is suspected). I have treated and cleared clients who were at the point they were contemplating taking the very toxic medication Accutane before seeing me as their last ditch effort. People who are prone to acne have many things systemically going on which is where the detective work comes into play.
Initial product purchase typically runs approximately $175. Product purchase is a requirement for joining my acne program.
If you are not in the area I offer Skype/Face Time consults and can mail product anywhere in the US.
* if you are on any Rx acne or rosacea medications you will need to discontinue using them 14 days prior to coming in. Once you start the program you will only be using the Face Reality line no exceptions!
*Treat your acne appointments like a dental or medical appointment! I do not offer appointments after school hours and weekends fill up months in advance. Your treatments will typically take on average 30-45minutes and returning to school or work should never be an issue.
Acne/Rosacea Bootcamp Prices
Every 2 week Acne Treatment $80
Every 4 week Acne Treatment $110
Distance Coaching $150
For those who don't live in the Portland/Vancouver area I offer distance coaching through Skype/Facetime. First appointment is 45 minutes long and will go over everything mentioned above sans in office treatment. All necessary forms will be emailed and recommended home care products will be mailed by USPS priority mail. After initial appointment you will have 3 25 minute follow up appointments scheduled every two weeks in order for me to track your progress, tweak your routine per course outline as well as answer any questions you may have at the time.
Follow me on Instagram for latest before and after pictures!